Captured images of God's amazing creation!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

October 24th, 2011: Auroras return to Niagara, big time!
I received a call from one of my astronomy friends, letting me know he noticed a slight glow to the north. He shot a couple long exposures to confirm that he was seeing Auroras. Then he grabbed his phone and started calling RASC club members with cameras. I was lucky enough to be on his list. I grabbed my tripod&camera and ran outside and started shooting 18 second exposures at 400 ISO. Over the next hour the display went from dim to amazing!!! It was incredible! These images were taken at the peak:
Psalm 19:1-2   The heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display His craftsmanship.
Day after day they continue to speak; Night after night they make Him known.  NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment